September Tour of Sugar House
Our Summer Tour of Sugar House was so successful, that we wanted to carry the fun over into the fall! We’re going bigger and better with a month-long scavenger hunt across the Sugar House food scene!
Get Out, Have Fun, Keep Socially Distant, Support Local Businesses, AND WIN PRIZES!
Each MONTH this fall we will have a *new* challenge! So keep checking back…
This month our #TourSugarHouse Challenge is to visit at least one of the following #SugarHouseChamber restaurants. Snap a photo inside or of your receipt (you can even order delivery or to-go), and tag us. The more places you visit, the more chances to win great prizes!
See the details below to win (and the restaurants to visit).
* Fiddlers Elbow
– a Sugar House classic along with sister restaurant, Salt Lake Pizza & Pasta
* BGR Sugar House
– with delicious made-to-order, build your own burgers
* Wasatch Brewery
Brew Pub on the corner of 1100 E and 2100 South
* Trolley Wing Co. Sugar House
– because you KNOW you want some wings
* Tea Zaanti
– with the best patio and best tea around
* The RUIN
– swing by for a cocktail AND their new lobster rolls
* Kimi’s Chop & Oyster House
– in the historic old post office. Perfect for socially distant date night
* Flatbread Neapolitan Pizzerias
in Sugar House. Because we all need more pizza in our lives
That’s it for this month – you have all of September! We’ll have 2 winners this month! We’ll randomly draw from all the entries for a first-place prize of a $100 gift card to Kimi’s Chop & Oyster House and $50.00 gift card to BGR Sugar House. The more places you go, the better your chances.
Be sure to tag the Sugar House Chamber and use the Hashtags ##TourSugarHouse #SugarHouseChamber #EatSugarHouse
How to Participate:
1. Check-in each month for the *NEW* challenge
2. Visit participating Sugar House restaurants each week. Tour, Taste, Snap Pics inside with a staff member or owner, or of your receipt, and Use the Hashtags #TourSugarHouse #SugarHouseChamber and #EatSugarHouse (and tag Sugar House Chamber) in your social media posts.
3. While you’re at it, support our local business owners. Grab lunch. Discover a new shop. Wander. And be sure to support all social distancing rules and guidelines.
4. We’ll draw weekly winners from the social media snaps and announce them right here!
5. Have fun. Be creative. Bring a social distancing buddy. Have the kiddos join in.
The Sugar House Chamber’s goal is to support our local community and build awareness of all that Sugar House has to offer during COVID-19. Can’t wait to see your pics!
// Giveaway and this promotion are in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook. Winners must be over 18, provide a valid email and mailing address to claim a prize, and respond within 24 hours once announced.