Tour Sugar House this Summer – A Virtual Scavenger Hunt with Prizes!
Tour Sugar House!
Staycationing this summer and looking for something fun to do? Join the Sugar House Chamber for a Virtual Passport & Local Scavenger Hunt throughout the month of August!
Get Out, Have Fun, Keep Socially Distant, Support Local Businesses, AND WIN PRIZES!
Each week will have a *new* weekly challenge (announced on Wednesday each week, with an accompanying prize.
How to Participate:
1. Check-in each week for the *NEW* challenge
2. Visit Sugar House Each Week, Tour, Snap Pics of Your Challenges, and Use the Hashtags #TourSugarHouse #SugarHouseChamber (and tag Sugar House Chamber) in your social media posts.
3. While you’re at it, support our local business owners. Grab lunch. Discover a new shop. Wander. And be sure to support all social distancing rules and guidelines.
4. We’ll draw weekly winners from the social media snaps and announce them right here!
5. Have fun. Be creative. Bring a social distancing buddy. Have the kiddos join in.
The Sugar House Chamber’s goal is to support our local community and build awareness of all that Sugar House has to offer during COVID-19. Can’t wait to see your pics! Check back weekly on Facebook for new Tour Sugar House challenges.
NOTE: Winners must be over 18, provide a valid email and mailing address to claim a prize, and respond within 24 hours once announced.